Thursday, June 12, 2008

Love's on my mind..

Love is overrated.
Yet its all i want.
Its all i ever think about.

We were in love once but now its gone.
Im too afraid to let go.
When i fall, i fall hard and i never stop loving them, ever.
Its not often that guys like me and im scared ill never find the one.
Yeah im too young to be worrying.
But i am.
I am worried.
I want a guy who will make me feel loved.
I want a guy who will be my best friend and always make me happy.
Someone to cuddle me for no reason. I love cuddles.
I want them to snuggle up under a blanket with me and watch movies all day.
But most of all i want a guy that will make me feel beautiful and give me confidence.

Maybe one day ill find another, but for now i cant let go of the past.

1 comment:

John said...

Dude. I love snuggling.