Friday, June 13, 2008

Amazing day :D

I had the GAT today..
I knew it was gonna be a bad day. But it really wasnt.
We were all standing around waiting to go into the exam room, and another school had come to do it with us. I noticed this really hot guy but soon lost sight of him.

The GAT sucked coz my hands were so numb from the cold but three hours later I got out and found Deniz and Koray. Deniz decided to grab my water bottle and squirt water all over me so I got him back :)
till he ditched me and started having a water fight with another chick..

but anyways after lunch I went to go catch the train.
I got so frustrated coz right before I went to cross the train tracks, the gates shut and my train went past right in front of me. I dreaded the 20min wait for the next train coz it was so freezing.
As I was waiting there they said the train was delayed another 6mins.. I was shattered.

But thats when my luck changed.

This guy from the same school as the hot guy came onto my platform. He was alright looking. We kept catching eyes. Then out of no where the hot guy came and started talking to that guy. I was trying to hide my smile.
Soon after he jumped onto the tracks and climbed up on the other platform.
I wanted to ask the first guy if the hot guy had a girlfriend but I knew the hot guy wouldnt be leaving coz our train came before his so I waited till we got on our train.
I walked up to the first guy and started talking to him.
Long story short I got the hot guy's myspace address.

Even if he doesnt end up liking me (omg i hope he does like me) at least I had this little bit of fun.
It made my day.
xx.

1 comment:

John said...

Yeah well, todaay IS Firday the 13th... :D

da don don