Wednesday, July 2, 2008

holidays

Yesterday was so amazing!!

I spent the day at a mates house..
We watched I Am Legend.. a movie i really had no intentions of seeing, but my mate made it good.
I like him. Im worried about what he thinks of me though. He was the first person to see my new hair and my hair looks HORRIBLE! How embarrassing :(
But he kissed me though so maybe it isnt too humiliating.

My holidays have been ok. Im just so bored right now coz all i can think about is talking to him. I write texts to him but i always gotta make myself delete them before i send them.

I really cant wait till Sarahs bonfire party =D its gonna be great!
and im going for my learners on monday.. fingers crossed i pass. I havent really looked at the book since january lol. Better get my act together.
and yeah.. thats about it

No comments: